Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Blog

Hi, this is my first blog
Pheww...finally it's done
I like to share my photo stuff, and so glad if u like it too
I hope I can find another friend from another country :)
I'm just an ordinary girl, who on studying at Petra University at Surabaya
I choose VCD Visual Communication Design, who it's created me to be an artist
I'm a nikon lover, I used Nikon D5000 to take photo, also used Sony Camera Pocket :)
I like to take pic when i think that it's unique and eyecatching
Usually I take it without I look that
wowo

Like that pic, I dont think to compotition it with a grid or something else
Just take it
And for the result is the last thing to look
haha...
And for the last touch I just edit, adjust colour, and give some old touch.
So, this is a my creation


No comments:

Post a Comment